Convenor : Pratik Dave
Jt. Convenor : Sonesh Dedhia
Members : Anand Pandya, Smit Shah, Mayur Kotak, Pankaj Chande, Gaurav Mody, Chintan Desai
Past/Current/Forth coming tournament details:
- "ADITYA VANDANA"
"OM MITRAYA NAMAH"
"BELIEVE YOU CAN AND YOU'RE HALFWAY THERE"
All members are hereby informed that Yoga Department has organized "Aditya Vandana" Surya Namaskar friendly challenge of completing 60 rounds' systematically.The event details are as follows:-
Date : 14th December, 2014
Time : 7.00 a.m. onwards
Venue : Jasmine Basement Hall
Last Date of Entry : 7
Registrations : At Reception Counter
Note: Training for "Aditya Vandana" Surya Namaskar will be conducted in Yoga Classes everyday from Monday 10th November 2014 to Saturday 13th December 2014.
- Guru Purnima function will be organized on Saturday, 12th July 2014 from 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. at Lilac Banquet Hall by Yoga Sub-Committee.
- “Bhajan Kirtan” programme is organized by Yoga subcommittee on Wednesday, 28th August 2013 at Lilac Banquet Hall from 7.00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m. on account of Janmashtami. 80-100 members participated.
- Yoga Guru Purnima Prog. Held on 20.07.2013 at Lilac G/F. Banquet Hall.
- Annual Yoga Competition scheduled on Saturday, 29th June, 2013 between 6.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. 108 members entry received.
- Yoga Sub-Committee have organised Bhakti Yoga on Friday, 08th March, 2013 from 7.15 a.m. onwards at Lilac G/F. Banquet Hall.
- Yoga – Kundalini Dhyan workshop for members held on 26.07.2012 at Jasmine Basement Banquet Hall from 7.00 a.m. onwards. Shri Guruji Shivanananddas was invited for workshop.
- Yoga Gurupurnima program for members held on 03.07.2012 at Jasmine Basement Banquet Hall.
- Yoga Competition 2012
Date: Saturday, 18th
Timing: 6.30am to 10.00am
Venue: Jasmine Banquet
There was 3 categories for the competition as shown below:-
- Age Group – 18 to 25 years
- Age Group – 26 to 50 years
- Age Group – 51 years and above
- Yoga Committee has arranged Workshop on food habits on 21st March 2010 (Sunday) from 6.00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m. in Ground Floor Banquet Hall. Shri B.V. Chouhan, Retired Superintending Engineer, Gujarat, have preside over the function.
- Flexy Body and Best Asanas Competition held on Saturday, 27th February 2010.
- Free Yoga classes has arranged on Saturday, 21st February 2009 exclusively for S.S.C and H.S.C. students
Rules & Regulations:
- All the players should be in proper dress code. Men’s should be in proper shorts and T – shirt and ladies with proper track pant and T – shirt.
- Only Non – Marking badminton shoes are allowed on the court
- No eatables allowed inside the court.
- Entry in the court will be given by proper Receipt only.
- Parents of the coaching students are not allowed while the coaching is on.
- Chewing gum, pan, spitting, tobacco & smoking strictly prohibited inside the court.
- Changing of dress is not allowed in the Badminton Court.
- Members / Guest are requested to follow the above rules for smooth running of the badminton department. Strict actions will be taken against the members not following the above rules.
- Maintain silence when play is on
- Emergency only mobile is allowed. Keep mobile in silent mode as
Soon as you entered inside the courts.